Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which team do you think will win 2010 World Cup ( 2)

My favorites would be Holland, Brazil & Argentina. Top of my list is Holland "Oranje. Many believe that Holland can win World Cup although I had been frustrated so many times. Their failure to live up to the expectation is so strange despite so many talented players. Marco Van Basten is arguably the best player ever produced by "Oranje". The star player for this year would be Wesley Sneider and Arjen Robben.
I always consider "brasilia" as the best football team in the world. Others must be at their very best before they can beat them. Samba is their greatest asset. I am bit disappointed for dunga's decision to axe Ronaldinho and Pato because both players can bring something to the game. Nevertheless, Thou Salt not ignore Kaka and Robinho.
When we talk about Argentina Football team, you wont forget the most famous "Argentine" lad called Maradona. This year, looking at their performance in the group, Argentina have a good chance to lift the world cup 2010 despite criticism before. Argentina have the best attacking players for the campaign. The most invaluable star not just for Argentina but for the campaign is Lionel Messi.....Don't cry for me Argentina...


Hola...
rbassociates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear World Cup Football Fan(leave out -atic),

It's a little late for me to choose the team that will win the 2010 World Cup now ( the final match will be played in about a week from now). My first choice Argentina flopped very badly leaving me without an alternative.

But for the final match, to be truthful, I've always thought that Spain would be a better choice over the Netherlands.

I believe so not because Spain is a star-studded team but because this will be the very first time Spain is in a World Cup Final! And I'm sure the Spaniards will not let such a golden chance slipped by unattended!

Sorry to the Dutch team fans . . . but the Spanish team is at its peak, and they are out to prove their worth!

Happy playing and fair play at that!

from: An old footballer but always a young at heart football fan