Friday, May 3, 2013

Why should you vote for me in GE13?



I was born in Kuching, five days after Dr. Mahathir Mohamad became the fourth Prime Minister of Malaysia. The year when the leaders were born.
I came from a family which relatively has nothing but Strength and Will to live.
I was a practising lawyer in General Litigation Department from 2006-2012. I left practice to venture into Corporate World. Only God knows when I should return to the ring.
Currently, I am one of the Counsels of award winning company which operates all over the world. I’m doing just fine and getting along very well with my new role.
I have been a writer since 2010. Actually I like to write since my school days but did not keep my writing as I don’t want to be judged.
Now, I write regularly on my thoughts and feelings in http://rbassociates21.blogspot.com/. It creates real impact to my readers (I hope so).
I hate people who think they know everything. You know what I’m saying.
I can’t stand a person who is a pain in the ass type. You know what I mean.
I can’t live with someone who doesn’t like COKE without any reason at all!
Why should you vote for me as your ADUN?
I’m a good leader.
I will fulfill all promises and will get rid of ass kissers.
I don’t think you should vote my opponent if he has no respectable behavior to all persons. Don’t misquote me. I said “If” he has no respectable behavior.
Most importantly, you shouldn’t vote if he has moral issues. Leader who has moral problems will have a problem in deciding when to put his country and his people best interest ahead of his own agenda.
What I can tell you for sure is that, if he is willing to compromise on his moral values and engages into unethical actions, it is not just detrimental to you but will be an unmitigated disaster for Malaysia.
Thank You for your vote

No comments: